Why all the focus on Missoula you ask? Simple.. it’s home. Our flagship store was established in downtown Missoula in 2003 by Superior, MT native Scott Billadeau and since then we’ve been serving the Missoula area the best coffee, cocoa, tea, chai, smoothies, frappes and shakes this side of neptune! To get the latest and greatest check us out on Facebook or read more below.
- Downtown Missoula– 223 N. Higgins, corner of Higgins & Broadway. Hours: 7 Days a week: 7:30am-9pm – 406.541.4541
- Missoula International Airport– upstairs past security. Hours: 7 days 5am-5pm – 406.549.2377
- Missoula International Airport Drive Thru– 6136 Aviation Way, in front of the Airport. Hours: Mon-Fri 5:30am-5:30pm; Sat-Sun 7:30am-2pm – 406.549.0274
- Liquid Planet at Farmers State Bank. 3130A North Reserve Hours: Mon-Fri 6am-6pm; Sat-Sun 7am-5pm- 406.541.2377
- Liquid Planet at South Reserve. 1300 S. Reserve, Hours: 7 days a week 7am-3pm- 406.926.6980
- Missoula County Courthouse– 200 W. Broadway, street level, next to the DMV. Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm – 406.258.3304
- The Book Exchange 2335 Brooks St in the Trempers Shopping Center. Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-7pm; Sun 9am-5pm – 406.728.6342
- Liquid Planet Grille 1025 Arthur Avenue, across from the U of M. Hours: 7 days a week 7am-8pm – 406.540.4209
- University of Montana Event only on-campus locations.
- School of Fine Arts (Fine Arts Building)
- Performing Arts/Radio TV Center (PAR/TV Building)