Keeping micro-brewed beer fresh has never been easier or more convenient than with the GrowlerWerks uKeg.
Holding up to a half gallon of beer the uKeg is perfect for someone who enjoys bringing home beer from a local brewery but may not want to enjoy it all in one sitting.
The GrowlerWerks uKeg keeps beer fresh in your refrigerator for up to 14 days after you charge it with a CO2 cartridge.
GrowlerWerks has cracked the code on a pressurized growler that works.
The uKeg is easy to use, with an automatic regulator cap that holds CO2 inside, instead of externally, variable carbonation from zero (off) up to 15 psi, and a dispensing tap so beer can be easily served without removing the cap. It also has a liquid sight glass, an ergonomic handle, and it’s easy to clean.
The original uKeg is a mini keg in the size of a growler, keeps beer cold and fresh. On the go or at home. Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel. CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge. Brass carrying handle. Includes two 8 gram(ukeg 64)/16 gram(ukeg 128) CO2 cartridges.
- uKeg – keep beer fresh for weeks
- VPR Cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi
- Vessel – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite brewery
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left
- CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges
The Liquid Lab Team gave the GrowlerWerks Ukeg just over 8.5 out of 9 planets!
- GrowlerWerks was created in Portland, Oregon by who love craft beer. Having drawn on a combined 47 years of engineering and product-design experience, a better way to store beer has finaly been created.
With a GrowlerWerks growler your will enjoy fresh tasting beer, exactly how the brewmaster intended.
Capacity: 64 oz (1893 ml) = 4-5 beers
Capacity: 128 oz (2785 ml) = 8-10 beers